For you who have rice warehouse or rice milling owners or even rice retail sellers who have their own warehouses whether large or medium scale, it is certainly common thing to dealing with warehouse pests such as rice ticks, moths, molds to problem of rats or birds.
Pests will make the productivity of rice milling decline, so it is definitely important to immediately handle them well. One of the actions taken to deal with warehouse pests is to carry out fumigation.
What is fumigation ?
Fumigation is a professional pest control method by using chemicals to control the growth of pests. The fumigation process is carried out to exterminate pests in the warehouse or building. Fumigation is also carried out on products to be exported or imported to avoid products carrying potentially dangerous pests or organisms, this is usually called container or ship fumigation.
Even if fumigation is carried out with chemicals, if conducted correctly as standard of procedure, it will not damage the commodity, on the contrary it will make the commodity product free of pests, whether rice moths or insects, and maintain the quality of the commodity.
4 Stages of Fumigation
After you have set your mind to carry out fumigation and have consulted with a pest control expert and have chosen a fumigation drug, fumigation will usually go through the following stages:
The length of time for fumigation depends on the type and size of the building to be fumigated, and the type of pest to be exterminated.
Do you have a rice warehouse or other grain commodity warehouse, or a warehouse for animal feed ? Warehouse pests bring threat which can damage the stored products. For this reason, fumigation is a recommended process to protect your warehouse so that your productivity will not decline.
PT Panca Prima Wijaya provides fumigant for fumigation, the brand is FUMIPHOS®, fumigant in the form of tablets.
The ultimate advantages by using fumigant FUMIPHOS® are :
1) The tablet fully decompose --> 100% complete reaction.
2) The production code is written on the can, so the customers are confidence in using this brand. Other brands does not state this important parameter on the can except Phostoxin.
3) Effectively deal with resistant pests ! It has been proven successful in overcoming resistant Rhyzoperta pests due to the special formulation contained in FUMIPHOS®.
4) The results of the official EFFICACY TEST report from Biotrop Bogor is available, and a report from PTPN X state that the quality of Fumiphos is comparable to that of Phostoxin and also a report from the Research and Development Division of BULOG which state that Fumiphos is the most effective fumigant for exterminate pests / moths for crop commodity such as rice / corn / tobacco etc.
5) Also equipped with MSDS (material safety data sheet), COA (certificate of analysis), and officially registered in Ministry of Agriculture Pesticide Commission.
For further consultation about fumigant and fumigation services, please do not hesitate to contact PT. Panca Prima Wijaya via WhatsApp or telephone at +6285.3132.001.88. We provide the best and guaranteed service ! If PESTS ARE NOT DEAD 100% you will get a FREE handling consultation !